Tuesday, October 31, 2006

After reading Tiri's blog, and seeing how sweet her tribute thing to everyone that matters to her is, I've decided to do one too. I guess I never really thanked all these people for being such a big big part of my life; I do take things for granted a whole lot of the time. Anyway, here's to thanking all of you.

OLD OLD KAWAN.

Dell
My best friend since what 4? This is the one person I love most in the world. She's so like me its amazing and I'm just really glad I met her. We've been through so much together, and her accident just made me realise how much she really means to me. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Shane and Glenn
These guys have always been there for me. They're like my surrogate big brothers, and any boy has to go through them first. Haha. They've always taken care of me, and manja-ed me non-stop. Even though we don't spend as much time together anymore, I still love both of you many many. Sheekadilaaa.

Tryna and Mikae.
Ahhh my bitching partners. Phone convos all night long, sleepovers, movie marathons. I love both of you like hell. You're my confidants, and we've been besties forever. Thanks for all the beautiful memories.

IJ KAKI.
I'm so grateful to all of you. Cool table people, you've really made this huge impact on my life. Tiri, Jenn, Angelina, Keish, Punitha and even our racist friend Vera. You guys have made my IJ days so memorable, the constant laughter, all the nonsense we did in class. Ahhh I miss you guys so so much.

SR FRIENDS.
Haha okay I suppose the only people I'm close to here are Aileen, Heidi and Stef. I spend all my time in school with you guys, and its great how we get along so well. Haha its fun reminscising with Bitch and Stef about IJ days, and Heidi's full of funny funny stories about everything! School's just so fun with all of you around. I couldn't wish for a better group of friends really. Thank you for being you.

EVERYONE ELSE.
Okay well to all the other random people I've met along the way, I hope I get to know all of you better some day. I'm really grateful to have so many friends, people who care about me and actually bother to know what's been going on with me. Thank you.

I feel so absolutely gay now but it was worth it. I know its totally not a Clarissa thing to go around thanking everyone, but you guys really mean a whole whole lot to me. I love you all many many.

No comments: